For everything you need to know about living in Pensacola:
Visit their website at http://pensacolachamber.com/
(click on the picture above to go directly to their site)
Cost of Living
Ranked #71 for the cost of doing business by Forbes, the Pensacola Region has lower-than-average tax rates and a cost of living 1.3% lower than the national average.
Pensacola’s progressive legislation ensures that the region will remain a magnet for existing and expanding businesses.
- No corporate income tax on limited partnerships
- No corporate income tax on subchapter S-corporations
- No state personal income tax, guaranteed by constitutional provision
- No corporate franchise tax on capital stock
- No state-level property tax assessed
- No property tax on business inventories
- No property tax on goods-in-transit for up to 180 days
- No sales and use tax on goods manufactured or produced in Florida for export outside the state
- No sales tax on purchases of raw materials incorporated in a final product for resale, including non-reusable containers or packaging
- No sales and use tax on co-generation of electricity